Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ever Wonder… What Would Happen If Soap Were To Go On Strike?

Do you rub your crotch on your best friend’s face? Guessing not. Yet, that’s exactly what you do with lil helpless Soap. Faithful Soap has been a dear friend since we were infants, protecting us from danger. Soap has been there though our ups and downs (ahem). Passionate showers and “damn that's some rash” hours.

Walk into the bathroom right now! Right now! Do you know why Soap sitting there quietly? Soap has gone on strike! Or didn’t you notice. Pick up the Soap – a typical undeserved soap joke. Can you blame Soap for being pissed? Wouldn’t you be too?

Earlier today I had a chat with Soap. Soap has a lot of complaints. Demands rather. Here’s what you need to do if you want Soap back. Written by Soap itself… warning, Soap a bit pissed off. Sober up and listen, least you stumble and fall.

“Think you can get anywhere without me stinky? Wake up and smell the bacteria! Cute girl, hot guy, big money job… bull shit! You ain’t gona get jackshit! Clean out the wax (use earbuds, I ain't going near that crap) and listen. I want, you give! Get it! This is what I want!

· Before you get me out of my clothes try to get to know me first.

· What? No flowers, no foreplay, and you wanna jump in the shower with me?! Loosen the wallet you cheap *******!
· She/He ain't my type! I ain’t interested! Stop!

· Wash your own fucking car you lazy *******!
· Blow me first you!
· Wash your ***** with shampoo for a change! I want equal rights!
· Your feet stink! Stop ruining my appetite.
· I’m fed up of leftovers. I want in Cheffing process. Damn Salt!
· Know what wet dreams are? So do I. And I don’t get them. Chuck that shit out! Man!
· Oh. Talking about cleaning disgusting crap! Wash your own shoes bitch! Yuck!
· Stop bathing so much! Make some friends! Please give me my space.
· Your hair is not a romantic memento. Please take that shit with you when you leave!
· Lick your own dam toilet clean you disgusting pig!
· Toothpaste gets a cabinet and I’m stuck with a damn plastic pan? Toothpaste will leave you the day your teeth go! Should I?

An Apple a day keeps ‘only’ the doctor away. Take Apple away and you get sick. Wanna try that shit with me? I know what you’ve done in the bathroom… do you really want me to talk? Wisen up!”

Mmmm… Ias you can see, Soap is pretty ticked off. I dunno about you but I vote for Soap for prime minister!

PS: Please pardon typing errors… I’m 2 pegs down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment