Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ever Wonder… What The 1st Was Thinking?

Crabs were on the menu last night. Would you believe my brother, Wayne, picked 2 dozen mega meaty ass crabs for just 130 INR? Crazy huh? Love crabs. The edible kind, mind you.

Anyway, staring scary succulence in the eye, my thoughts raced back to a line I read ages ago. “The first guy to eat a crab was either very brave or very hungry.” That’s what it said. Dinner and 2 pegs later this got me thinking. What did the first ever think? What sparked the stroke of genius? There were a lot of other firstS. The first guy to invent verbal language, the first girl to wax, the first guy to wear cycling shorts. Here’s my take on what they were thinking of at the time. Some of them invented it, some didn't, but they all did it first!

Galileo, The First Guy To Look Through A Telescope: “Hehehe… take it off!”

Neil Armstrong, The First Guy To Step On The Moon: “All that for this?!”

Adam, The First Man To See A Woman: Damn! <:0

Eve, The First Woman To See A Man: Damn! >:(

Alexander Graham Bell, The First Guy To Use A Telephone: “Man, I feel like having a pizza.”

Philo Farnsworth, The First Guy To Watch Television: “$ 100 a ticket? Are you F****** crazy?! ”

The First Guy To Climb A Coconut Tree: “Shooo! Bad tiger?”

Christopher Columbus, The First Guy In the USA (okay, so he was the second): “Oh well, nobody will ever know the difference.”

The First Guy To Try Marijuana:


Louis Pasteur, The First Guy To Pasteurize Milk: “OOOOOOoooo… gotta run again!!!”

Ajay Bhatt, The First Guy To Use The USB (well one of em): “Stop skipping damn you!”

Vasco Da Gama (need I say it?): “Need more Feni!!!”

The First Guy To Use The English Bathroom: “Oh man, not again! I really gotta cut back on my drinking… or…”

Thomas Edison, The First Guy To Use A Light Bulb: “Damn candle lit dinners are costing me a fortune!”

Well, that’s what I think. Feel free to add you own thoughts. What did the first ever think? What do you think?


PS: Thinking of trying my hand at stand up comedy. Think this kinda material will work on stage?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment