Tuesday, May 11, 2021

IMP: Need Suggestions

"Grow your audience," they say. What, they expect me to stick you guys in pots and put cow dung fertilizer for you'll. I don't got boobs. I don't got none of those Brad Pitt looks. Bikinis don't look good on me. I don't sound like George Michael. I write (and kinda rap). In order to make money from my books and music = I need a bigger audience. "Tell people to share your work." Who the heck will share my work. Nobody I know. Not my FB guys for sure. Oh, don't feel bad for them, they wouldn't :) Now, let's get on with the joke. So, how am I supposed to "Grow My Audience"? Exposure = Recognition. If I expose myself half the audience will run away. No playboy contract coming my way for sure. Any suggestions on how I grow my audience? Wait, is anyone even reading this? Do I even have an audience? Sigh... Later amigos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment